how to

visit website

click here

view more php tutorials

read more

logo

 

planisfere

Find our log book here!

Left since

logo
afrique-du-sud

Our current position

Donate using PayPal

Nom:
Message:

Share it !

Add to: JBookmarks Add to: Facebook Add to: Windows Live Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icoi.us Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google

Find us on :

find_us_on_facebook_badge

Trivago

Large choix dhôtels pas chers sur trivago.fr

Newsletter

Subscribe now and receive regular updates




Travelling sotries

Log Book - New Zealand

Two days of rain and it’s enough to write few stories about our New Zealand trip:

1st: Never say “autumn is great here, it never rains!” You might be disappointed when two days after you are stuck in you van waiting for the heavy rain to stop and you know that the most beautiful glaciers of New Zealand are here, beside you!

2nd: last Sunday we got up early and got into the morning cold. We put on our swimsuits (not easy to do so and even more difficult to get off!). We even had our hat on and a smile on our faces (just by knowing what we were about to do!) while we were getting on the boat. All that for… NOTHING! We decided to go swim with the dolphins in their natural environment and they decided not to come! The leaflet was saying 95% of chances to swim with them… I guess we are part of the 5% of unlucky people…The only great opportunity we had was the shower! Indeed, we don’t have that much opportunity to have a shower here.

dsc_0029

dsc_0027

3rd: Showers day! Every two to three days we are looking for a free shower to have. Not so easy. Sometimes you have to sneak in a camping and use the bathrooms as a normal customer or we just use the public water and find a way to have a “shower” but you have to avoid the people passing by and staring at you!

4th: The walks are making our daily life here (except when raining!). We walk during 4 to 5 hours and see wonderful things. New Zealand is a wonderful country and not very populated which makes it a paradise for those who want to have a real break from the busy Europe. The lonely planet is saying that there is 10 times more sheep than people here! Just imagine!

csc_0054

Comments (7)
  • Delphine
    Pour info: il y a plein de toilettes public en NZ !!! On est sauvé !
  • Chloé
    :confused: Ben oui, je me renseigne pour quand j'aurais économisé plein de sous
    pour aller en Nouvelle-Zélande moi aussi...
  • Le Team  - Vive les vacances
    C'est sûrement triste de rater les dauphins mais c'est moins risqué que de se
    retrouver à nager avec les phoques...... :0

    Pour renseigner Chloé sur sa question " reste des sanitaires", je crois
    savoir que nous avons échappé à l'anecdote n°5: Le petit poucet et ses feuillets
    roses :whistle:

    Comme quoi les petits tracas du quotidien peuvent bien occuper la journée.

    Sur la dernière photo j'ai du mal à reconnaître maxou de dos; sûrement à cause
    des gros mollets qui ont poussé avec les randos :P

    Bizzzz
  • chloe
    Je n'y avait pas pensé avant, mais... et pour le reste des sanitaires, c'est
    aussi, heu... pittoresque?
  • Geraldine  - Ah les dauphins ;)
    Coucou les Jeunes !!!

    Je viens de rigoler pendant 10 min toute seule devant mon ecran :) Merci pour
    les supers anecdotes et les photos ;) Vous avez l'air d'avoir une sacree peche
    ;)) => Les douches froides peut-etre ? ;) Ca fait plaisir de lire des posts
    comme ca !!

    Donc les dauphins vous ont fait faux bond ;) Les petits chenapans !! :)

    Je vois que tout a l'air de bien se passer ;)

    J'espere que tout va comme vous voulez ;)

    Pleins de gros bisous
  • chanchan  - trop de douches...pas bon pour la peau!
    Coucou nos petits aventuriers,



    Rassurez vous prendre trop de douche rends la peau séche et ce n est pas tres
    bon alors vous devez avoir une peau de bébé....!



    Quel look mon max! sur les plages de normandie tu vas faire fureur cet été.



    On est content de lire à nouveau des infos sur votre site.



    Et n'oubliez pas les lecteurs de ce site de cliquer sur les petites pubs à
    droite et d'ailleurs on y découvre des infos interessantes. Merci.



    Pour info chez nous c'est grand soleil cela fait du bien.



    Bisous a vous deux



    Chan-chan
  • Anonymous
    Bonnet péruvien et combinaison de plongée ! La classe ! Les bronzés font du
    ski... nautique ! Pas cool les dauphins ! Peut être étaient ils partis rejoindre
    les phoques pour une petite fiesta ? Ah, it's not possible ! Bon, je vous
    laisse, je vais prendre une petite... douche !
  • Anonymous
    la photo de max me fait penser à une parodie du Grand
    Bleu!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Comme c'est bon de vous lire au réveil!!!!!!!!
    Doux bisous
Write comment
Your Contact Details:
Comment:
[b] [i] [u] [url] [quote] [code] [img]   
:angry::0:confused::cheer:B):evil::silly::dry::lol::kiss::D:pinch:
:(:shock::X:side::):P:unsure::woohoo::huh::whistle:;):s
:!::?::idea::arrow:
Security
Please input the anti-spam code that you can read in the image.

!joomlacomment 4.0 Copyright (C) 2009 Compojoom.com . All rights reserved."


hc logo fr rgb